10.05.2006

Hi There !!

It's Thursday evening and just waiting for Survivor to come on.

I have had pics to share, but I had too many for the free account and had to delete and move around and I just did that, so here are some from the fair and Kayla's birthday party.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cashadday/ I see Jeanne accepted my invitation on Flickr but to be honest I have no idea what she was invited to do !!!

And Jeanne, I can't imagine what life is like there right now. If all of you don't know, the Amish school shooting was about 20 minutes from Jeanne's family. When Rick and I were there, I remember seeing some of the towns they are talking about when we were sightseeing. It has been a sad week in this country with all the shootings.

Reminder that Mom's birthday is Sunday. I don't know what we are doing yet.

More later,

No comments: