8.03.2006

It's August already....

I can't believe it, Lilly starts kindergarten this year. School clothes shopping soon.

Everyone had a great time while home. Our Saturday pond day was lovely. Wayne, I'll send you the link where the pictures are so you can see all the kids.

Speaking of Wayne, I believe they have moved. When I called up there to report on Mom last week, I spoke to Lucy's mom and she was helping her pack. I don't know if she said last week-end or this week-end.

August will be busy, Kara & Darren's anniversary on the 5th, Isaiah's 3rd birthday party on the 12th, Dad's 76th birthday, and the fair work with the food stand.

Mom sees Dr. Kahalee today. I called down and talked to Carol Tuesday, and putting Mom on oxygen will be on the table today.

On future calendar business, Diane and kids will be home in October, about the 20th - 22nd. She wants to be able for them to go to the corn maize and haunted cornfield with us this year that week-end. So save that date. Jeanne has a couple of options on coming home, her class reunion in September I think, or when Diane comes in October. She is checking their schedules out there to make a plan. Wayne, anything you can workout ???

The heat has broke here this morning with rain. Boy, it was a cooker here this week.

The photo link is here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/cashadday/
Well that is it for now.

No comments: