9.02.2007

Good Morning

I has been beautiful here this week, but the signs are around that fall is on it's way.

Mom and Dad went to the Fulton Co. Fair yesterday. Are going back Wed. for Senior Day. They are going back to the campground for the 9th-23rd.

Today is Kayla's 2nd birthday party at 1:00. Her birthday is the 4th. Darren's birthday is the 5th. I ought to try to find a calendar to add to this. I don't know when all the kids' birthdays are, except for ours, and Dakota's

Lilly lost her first tooth Friday, on the bottom. She, for the first time road the bus to school 2 times this week. She gets off at our house every day, but had never taken it to school. The first day was iffy. She stood out there with Jess and told him "I don't know why I ever agreed to this plan". Dick Leatherman is her driver. The traffic was backed up before she got on.

Kara, Darren and boys are in Indiana this week-end. Isaiah is staying the rest of the week there.

Have you girls tried logging on ?? Did you both get the emails that there had been posts? If I don't hear back from you I will email you to check.

Have a great week !!

No comments: