11.23.2005

Snowing here now

Dad wants Jess and me to put the chickens in the shed tonight so they don't freeze. they are coming back home Friday morning. The storm is supposed to move in Friday, so I think they hope to be far enough south to be okay. Rick hasn't got anything. Dad hasn't been out. He keeps saying he thinks it's getting better, but the next time I talk to them, I'm not so sure. Mom will get him doctored up when they get home.

The kids will all be over tomorrow for dinner, I don't know what they are doing up there , but I know Rick is going out hunting in the morning. Wayne too??

Ross is about done working, a couple days this week and a couple days next week and that will be it. He is watching Kayla while Amanda goes back to work. Who would have thought it ??????


HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!!!!
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, NAME THEM ONE BY ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later,

No comments: