5.27.2006

I have the air on today. Supposed to be 87 and very muggy from the rain we have had this week.

A couple of graduations here this year. Kasey Bodenbender, Jason, Mark's boy and Jessica, Billy's girl, and Jorden. Mom and Dad are leaving Tuesday the 6th and coming back on the 8th for John's graduation.

Rick has been battling a cold this week and now I am starting in. Dad talked to his doctor this week and they both felt better afterwards. He talked like the vein that is blocked is a small one and shouldn't cause much of a problem. It was really weighing on the two of them.

I haven't talked to them this morning yet, they are out, but I think it is unlikely that he will be marching this year in the parade. So I am glad we have made sure we have all been there the last couple of years when he has. Maybe he will meet them at the cemetary. I think we are all going to the pond for the day. Oh, that reminds me, we have to go do flowers at the graves. I guess maybe Sunday night.

I hope Kevin and Stan are both doing well. Oh yeah, Diane, which part of Jupiter is the 'small town' ?????

Wayne starts his new job June 5th. I don't know when the move will be. I think Lucy and the kids are staying in Wis. for the summer. Good Luck to you.

Have a great week-end !!

No comments: