5.22.2006

Yeah, it's May


It is finally getting to be dry this week after 31/2" of rain the last 2 weeks.

Kayla's baptism was Mother's Day, with dinner afterwards. That was lovely and that's where the pic is from.

Lilly's graduation from pre-school is tomorrow night, with a little party at our house.

Mom and Dad go to see the heart doctor this morning for something in the english language about his test results. I do know one is 90% blocked and a couple others 40% blocked, I assume you have all asked them about it.

I also believe Mom will be going on oxygen shortly. Last week at her tests her lung capacity was 30% and her blood oxygen level was 87% which is adding to her forgetfulness.

They both are in goods spirits though and accepting of whatever they need to do.

John's graduation is next week, right Jeanne ? I do believe they plan on driving out for that. Congratulations to him on that. I am sorry I can't be there for that, but I will be sending a card and know that we are thinking of him on his great day.

No comments: