2.23.2006

Good to see you post !!

Why do you feel like you took a different route? How did you do it?

I remember the days........ except it was baseball and softball all summer long.

What fun to see the taping and stuff. So how does the new house look?

Mom and Dad are back from Wayne's. Just a quick trip up to get some furniture to bring back. Up Monday and back last night. Nothing new on the job situation yet.

I am keeping Dad on the AARP's where he is at. On their med list, some of Dad's meds are not on the formulary and it would mean cutting back on his medical coverage to save any money. I have went over everything with them, I know it is not saving them any money on his meds, but I don't feel they can afford to be without the coverage that pays 100% of his medical copayments. Of course all the people their age are discussing it among themselves and comparing. I have told them, yes some of those people may have cheaper medical insurance, but Mom and Dad pay no out of pocket expenses on medical and that is important for Dad. Some of those people are only telling half of the story. But they do understand and what we are going to do is fine with them.

Other than that things are quiet here right now. When it warms up, we will be making some trips to Hillsdale to sell off some more stuff, maybe in a couple of weeks. I would like to get some rabbits for the kids for Easter to keep at our house. That should be fun. Dad and I were checking them out when we were there the other week and making plans.

Jeanne, I need you to get back with us about John's graduation, for sure that it is on a Wednesday ????? Let me know soon.

Later,

No comments: